About Me

My photo
Dear All, My name is M.A.A. Souruv Khan and I am business man. My business Item is Land Developer, Water Dispenser, Water Accessories, etc. My business location is Anwar Tower, Shop no. 110, 7-8, Nawabpur Road, Dhaka-1100. My company name is Alif Water Dispenser Co. and Alif Business Networks Ltd. For more details information please check my web site is : www.aliflandbusiness.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Model : 002, Hot and Cold Water Dispenser.

Model : 002, Hot and Cold Water Dispenser.
8 jar coiling capacity per day 
Price : 7,500.00 Tk.


Email: alifwater@yahoo.com
web site : www.a-waterdispenser.com
                www.aliflandbusiness.com 

2 comments:

  1. Salaam
    We are one of the top exporters of PET Water Dispensers (Matka). If you have interest in our product, please do let us know.
    Regards
    Juzer Matiwala
    Murtzaib Inc
    Mumbai, INDIA
    email: murtzaib@mtnl.net in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.
    vremi youtube

    ReplyDelete